Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!

Gage and I traveled go Greenville yesterday for his cardiology check up, and I was very releaved when his Dr. informed me that he NO LONGER has to see her!!! What a great feeling it is to finally hear some good news!!!
Dr. Lurito saw Gage on the first day he was born, and explained to us the MANY issues that Gage had with his heart, and now 2 1/2 yrs later through many ups and downs has released him from her care!!!
Isnt God amazing... he was able to heal Gages heart and no surgery was required!! I truely believe that God puts you in the place that you need to be and having Dr. Lurito has been a true blessing! She did far more for Gage than just her duty as a Cardiologist and for that I will be forever greatfull!!
So... Its one Dr. scratched off our very long list.... and I couldnt be happier!!!
*BETH*

No comments:

Post a Comment